Maverick SSHD is a server-side Java™ component that enables developers to quickly integrate an SSH/SFTP server into their own application. The component is designed specifically for intensive, server-side applications and is built to take advantage of the optimized NIO classes provided by the Java Development Kit. Maverick SSHD delivers maximum possible performance for your heterogeneous security solutions and has been integrated into a wide range of finance, military and business solutions.
The Maverick SSHD API is fully extensible. As a developer, you are able to plug-in your own authentication processes, control your application's threading requirements and create custom file systems for access via SFTP. This level of configuration is exclusive to our SSHD, no other solution offers the same degree of control over resources and the opportunity for easy expansion.
- Cross platform, 100% Java™ based API
- Supports JDK 1.4.2_05 and above
- Supports SSH2 protocol only for maximum security
- Choice of internal cryptographic provider or JCE
- SFTP & SCP file transfer protocols supported
- Scalable implementation based upon the Java NIO framework
- Reduce overheads by controlling your server's threading requirements
- Local and remote port forwarding fully supported
- Password authentication
- Public-key authentication
- X509 certificate support
- diffie-hellman-group14-sha1 key exchange
- Blowfish/3DES encryption ciphers
- Optional Twofish, AES & CAST ciphers (Requires additional configuration)
- SHA1/MD5 Message Authentication Codes (MACs)
- HTTP, SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxy support
- ZLIB Compression
- NativeAuthenticationProvider interface allows customization of the login process
- Abstract SessionChannel class allows customization of the shell and command execution
- NativeFileSystemProvider interface to customize file access
- Built in VirtualFileSystem provides platform independent NativeFileSystemProvider implementation
- VirtualFileSystem allows mounts to be defined by mapping virtual directories to physical folders
- Configurable number of data transfer, accept and connect threads
- AccessManager interface allows customization of access rights on a user-by-user basis
You may evaluate the Maverick software for a period of up to forty-five days, after which you must purchase the relevant commercial license or remove all copies of the software from your systems.
Our products are licensed on a per-product basis. This means that you may use the license for the development of one named product only, with additional products requiring a separate license. All of our product licenses are perpetual, non-exclusive and royalty-free and where applicable come with a one-year standard support contract.
|Number of Developers||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Number of Products/Projects||1||1|
|Source Code Access|
|Unlimited Email Support||12 Months||12 Months|
|Upgrades For||12 Months||12 Months|
|License Fee||3299 USD||5499 USD|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
Support & Maintenance
All the Maverick licenses are bundled with our introductory support contract. Our developers have several years experience in developing cutting edge security solutions and can assist you in porting legacy applications to the enhanced API, configuration issues or any other technical SSH related enquiry.
|Annual Renewals||Binary||Source Code|
|Percentage Of Current List Price||25%||25%|
|Fees||825 USD||1375 USD|
**JAVA is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. SSHTOOLS Limited and its domain javassh.com are independent of Sun Microsystems, Inc.