**NEW** Now available under the General Public License (GPL).
UniTTY is a multi-faceted client that does much more than just standard SSH. This client provides the network administrator with the ability to connect to systems using its Terminal, VNC viewer or File Transfer components over a number of protocols including SSH, SFTP, Secure VNC, and also provides sophisticated identity management facilities that help to cut down on repeated and unnecessary password entry.
It also supports legacy protocols such as FTP, Telnet and Serial ports.
Feature Rich and Free!
No other client application matches the feature set provided by UniTTY. There has never been a more integrated client application that also provides the distinct advantage of platform independence. Written in Java, UniTTY can be used on your Windows, Linux and Macintosh systems. UniTTY essentially makes your existing connectivity software redundant.
There is no longer any need to familiarize yourself with multiple applications for each network protocol since UniTTY delivers them all.
UniTTY is released under the GPL license, and is built on a number of open source components, including some components and libraries also written and maintained by SSHTOOLS Limited. See SSH API Façade and Terminal Components.
- Has a Terminal Emulator, VNC Viewer, File Transfers and Port Forwarding.
- Supports multiple SSH providers through our open source SSH facade, SSHAPI.
- Identity manager allows creation of keys and reduces password entry.
- Password manager looks after all passwords.
- Configure remote systems for access with your public-keys automatically.
- Platform independent - supports Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris.
- Multiple sessions can appear as seperate tabs in the interface.
- Spawn new windows or clone existing sessions to new windows.
- Data compression supported.
- Supports SSH2, Telnet, RLogin and Socket connections.
- VT320 compatible. Supports VT100, VT220, VT320 and ANSI Emulations.
- Resizable fonts can scale proportionally with screen size.
- Fully configurable terminal with various color/cursor settings.
- Based on our open source Terminal Components API.
- SSH or un-encrypted connections.
- Supports Raw, RRE, CoRRE, Hextile, Zlib and Tight encodings.
- Supports CoptRect.
- Desktop scaling.
- Initiate file transfer from existing Terminal or VNC sessions (when supported by protocol), or directly to file servers.